This is the king of calfskin leather. Hermes Barenia. Barenia is buttery smooth, and has a matte finish. Like “Chamonix”, it's frequently combined with white top stitch and commonly is distinguished by natural "Hermès Made In France" blind stamps. Barenia is commonly used in saddles, small leather goods, and occasionally bags. Now you can put this on your wrist as your straps for any watches you have.
Strap's Strength :
- 100% Hand made from every process of the making : Cutting, edging, lining, stitching etc.
- Our straps have special edging technology in order to make a strong edge, even without stitches. We put a slightly layer of paint, and then do sandpaper and continue burnish it by hand. not only put paint layers and layers.
- 100% hand stitching, with a perfect neat result. We are also improve the thread step by step replacing polyester thread to linen thread
- High quality lining material :
- Zermatt Lining Leather from Taneries Haas, France. It brings softness and more comfortable to wear, it is also waterproof to prevent quickly break at the back side. Water, dust, and sweat is not going to affect this material. This lining leather is also use by the brand Hermes on their products.
- Saffiano leather. This is another alternatives of having strong and durable lining. If you love something not too flexible, you can use this material as an option.
- At the end, we improved the process, more caring, and special treatment on straps